Elcontrol Energy Net s.r.l. offers its valued costumers a repair service for its products. The only goal of the mentioned service is the satisfaction of the customer. In order to be able to achieve this goal and to be as effective as possible, we kidly ask you to follow some basic guidelines:
- BEFORE DISPATCHING A PRODUCT THAT IS SUPPOSED DEFECTIVE, IT IS IMPORTANT TO VERIFY IF THE PRODUCT IS BEING USED CORRECTLY BY CONSULTING ITS USER MANUAL.
- If the product is indeed considered damaged/defective, it must be dispatched along with a filled-in and signed copy of the below Request/Authorisation Form.
- We cannot accept any product without the mentioned form and Delivery Note or with the Request/Authorisation Form lacking the necessary signature/stamp. The presence of the mentioned documentation is mondatory for EEN’s repairs/service procedure and it cannot be substituted by any other document.
- E.E.N. will repair the product following the type of intervention (Calibration/Functional Repair/Structural Repair) deemed necessary by EEN’s technicians in order to re-estabilish the full functionality of the product. If the product should be found not repairable, a cost of 50 Euro will be invoiced for the research of the damage (except for instruments under warranty).
Download the Tech Assistance request module
Elcontrol Energy Net offers its customers the opportunity to rent its instruments and products; renting solution can be a great opportunity such as in the following cases:
- Customer needs exceptionally more instruments than he owns
- Customer has to performe an occasional activity which does not justify the purchase of a new set
- Test a product or a model of interest
- Customer instrument is currently engaged in another activity or campaign
- Customer instrument is being repaired
The Elcontrol tools for hiring are reduced in number; to check availability and get a dedicated offer, please contact our sales department at email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is required an initial deposit; once receeived the payment goods will be delivered/sent
- Transport costs are charged to the customer
- Minimum rental period is 1 week (including transport days)
- The rental period is counted for entire calendar days
- The rental period includes both the leaving day end the return day
- An additional fee will be charged for each day exceeding the rental for increased retention
- The fees for any exceeding days of the booked time period, will be deducted from the deposit
- Any damages of returned goods will be quantified and communicated to the customer before being deducted from the deposit.