Analyzer / counter of Energy Framework
Sirio is a low-cost multi-function meter in a 4 DIN module, ideal for measurement and display of the most important electrical parameters.
Sirio can be installed in single phase and three-phase unbalanced systems in a triangle or in a star layout with sturdy 4 mm2 terminals for measuring the current and voltage.
It monts an 8 digits LCD display. It displays 7 major measures (True RMS) and more than 40 RMS are available on the integrated RS485 serial port.
Siri0 include two relay outputs, user-configurable for alarms, pulse or remote control.
All parameters are configurable from instrument keyboard already installed.
A powerful and versatile tool:
- More than 40 sizes available on the net
- RS485: Serial port multi-protocol RS485 which supports the protocols Modbus RTU (BCD and IEEE) and Modbus ASCII
- Relay outputs: can be set for either alarm signaling, pulses generation or to be remotely controlled via the RS485 port.
- The relays are calibrated by a maximum and minimum threshold; They can be set in both the hysteresis and the delay time.
- Function “” Alarm “” associable with different sizes to be used as a disengagement function for external MCB.
- Mode “” Pulse “” relay that allows you to generate pulses proportional the associated measure.
- Mode “” Remote Control “” to decide the position of the relays via an external master device (PLC, PC, etc) through the RS485 line. Very convenient for the application of the remote load control.
Fields of use
Sirio is a compact framework instrument for installation on DIN rail designed to measure and distribute in the network a wide range of electrical parameters; is particularly referred to as analyzer / counter in measuring networks but, thanks to its own display, can also be used in stand-alone installations:
- Applies single-phase and three-phase unbalanced systems delta or star
- All measurements are sent over the network via RS485
- Used in the monitoring of consumption in large plants
- Data center
- Thermal and electrical plants
- Solari and eolic fields
|Power supply||230 o 115Vac 10%; 35÷400 Hz|
|Display||LCD 128 segments|
|Wires connection||Screw terminals|
|Communication||RS485, Modbus RTU (BCD ed IEEE) e Modbus ASCII|
|Working temperatures||from -10 to +60 °C|
|IP protection||Device IP20; front panel IP60|
|Mono, Bi phase systems + neutral||Yes|
|Three phase 4 wires, balanced||Yes|
|Three phase 3 wires, balanced||Yes|
|Voltage input||250Vac phase-neutral; 450Vac phase-neutral|
|Input impedence||2 Mohm|
|Current inputs||5A (external TA required);1 VA|
|Max input currents||7 A permanent; 15 A 1 second|
|Measurements||T.R.M.S. up to 25th harmonic|
|Powers||2% (Class 2 IEC 1036)|
|Digital outputs||1 electronic relay 120mA/100Vac
1 etectromechanic relay 1A/250Vac
EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-3,
EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61000-3-3/A1, EN 61000-4-2,
EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-5/A1,
EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-6/A1, EN 61000-4-8, EN 61000-4-8/A1,
EN 61000-4-11, EN 61000-4-11/A1
|4AAX4||SIRIO 485 ALM|