Remote general purpose device
Portable MRH™ remote analyzers of any kind of power
NANOVIP® DGP™ is a remote measuring device for MRH™ networks; it can take measurement from any kind of transducer (mA, V or PT) and send them to a NANOVIP® QUADRA™ master device that will combine them with all network parameters.
NANOVIP® DGP™ is fully driven by a NANOVIP® QUADRA™ master device and an MRH™ network can include up to 5 NANOVIP® DGP™ devices connected to a master; an electrical mesurement channel is available as well to measure monophase, biphase or threephase balanced electrical systems.
The capability to measure any kind of phenomena (pressures, temperatures, flows etc) with together the capability to measure electrical power quality, makes it possible to measure realtime efficiencie of comoplex systems like chillers, pumps, generators etc.
NANOVIP® DGP™ includes 4 preloaded modes:
- Sensors: it reads transducers data (according to user settings) and send them to the NANOVIP® QUADRA™ master device that will store them with all the global network data; all infos are synchronized. This feature is very usefull when power quality campaign needs to be compared with specific environment or machinery paramenters. Electrical channel measurements are sent to master too,
- Chiller: this mode assumes device is connected to transducers measuring chiller output (TempIN, TempOUT and cooler flow) and electrical channel connected to chiller power source. DGP will calculate running chiller efficiency, forwarding data to NANOVIP® QUADRA™ master that will include them into global system measurements.
- Pump: this mode assumes device is connected to transducers measuring pump output (PressureIN, PressureOUT and fluid flow) and electrical channel connected to pump power source. DGP will calculate running pump efficiency, forwarding data to NANOVIP® QUADRA™ master that will include them into global system measurements.
- Supply: this mode assumes device is connected to transducers measuring generator input (fuel flow) and electrical channel connected to generator power output. DGP will calculate running generator efficiency, forwarding data to NANOVIP® QUADRA™ master that will include them into global system measurements.
When DGP is connected, all data are available on its display as well as they can be red in realtime from the NANOVIP® QUADRA™ Master device.
Extreme easy to use and setup because it just require to be assigned with a role in the network, then the NANOVIP® QUADRA™ master analyzer will set network parameters accordingly.
Any measurements, everywhere,
- Self setting wireless network connection
- Max indoor point to point distance: 60m
- Max outdoor point to point distance: 600m
- MRH network client mode
- Up to four transducers, fully settable
- Available transducer types: mA, V ot PT
- Four preloaded modes: Sensors, Pump, Chiller and Supply
- Fully integrated within IEC 61724 logic
- One electrical channel: single-phase, two-phase, three-phase balanced with or without neutral
- Full traditional energy analysis (V, I, P, Q, S, F, PF, THD% on electrical channel.
- Can measure heterogeneous energies and power: hydraulic, chemical, solar, electrical loads, generators, storage systsems, multiple grid connections, eolic, UPS, inverters etc
- Realization of long-term measurement campaigns (over 24 independently, unlimited if connected to the network)
Fields of use
NANOVIP® DGP™ is a powerfull remote general purpose device to be connected to a NANOVIP® QUADRA™ master device; NANOVIP® DGP™ can take measures from any kind of transducers (mA, V or T) as well as electrical measures, forwarding them to master device to be realtime combined with other measures retrieved by additional remote measuring points.
Every time in a system we found different energy types, it was almost impossible to get a realtime and reliable picture of energy balance as well as power quality; NANOVIP® DGP™ overcome this limit as it can measure every type of energy or parameter, while master device include it in global measurement. Pre-loaded modes, ease drammatically the measurements where you have generators, chillers or pumps in the system.
All measures are available on its display as well as from the master device.
Thanks to its flexible MRH™ technology it can:
- measure and monitor all power quality parameters in a point of a newtork
- store data locally and share it with the master device of the network for global network parameters calculation
- operate as: Sensor logger, Pump, Chiller and Supply (fuel generator consumption measurement)
- measure realtime and synchronously machinery efficiencies
- measure whichever type of energy/power
- check and evaluate the performance of pumps, chillers and generators
- measure AC and/or DC lines of your devices in the net
- measure whichever ambient/machinery parameters and relate to running system measures
- monitor whichever paramenter in the system you need to know and/or compare to other global parameters at the same moment
|Safety||600V CAT III|
|Display type||LCD dot matrix with backlight|
|Communication||USB to PC, wireless to/from devices|
|External memory||Micro SD (4GB supplied)|
|MRH master operating mode||no|
|MRH client operating mode||yes|
|Single point monitoring||yes|
|Solar panel and strings test CEI 8225||no|
|Multilines solar system test CEI 8225||no|
|Solar realtime measurements||no|
|Wind speed interface||yes|
|General transducers interface||yes (up to 4)|
|Active, Reactive and Apparent P, E||yes|
|QUADRA Studio software||included|
|Indoor wireless point to point distance||60m|
|Outdoor wireless point to point distance||600m|
|Working temperature range||from -10 to +55 °C|
|External power supply||Wall-plug switching, input 100-240VAC ±10% 47-63Hz, changeable plug; output 7,5VDC – 12W|
|Battery||4 x AA MiMh 2100mAh|
|Autonomy||>24h (wireless off)|
|Languages||English- Spanish – Italian – German – French|
|Single phase/Double phase networks||yes|
|Three phase 4 wires, balanced networks||yes|
|Three phase 3 wires, balanced networks||yes|
|Three phase 4 wires, unbalanced networks||no|
|Three phase 3 wires, unbalanced networks||no|
|Power analisys||V, I, P, Q, S, F, PF, THD(V)%, THD(I)%, cosj, j, peaks, min, max, mid, max. demand, ecc.|
|Counters||kWh, kVArh, kVAh (used and generated)|
|Test EN 50160||no|
|Measurements in DC||yes|
|Measurement campaign||Unlimited, up to SD completition|
|Display data refres||1 sec.|
|Voltage (TRMS)||1 input channels (1 auxiliary)|
|Current (TRMS)||1 input channel|
|Power||Active, reactive and apparent. Single phase and total|
|Energy counters||kWh, kvarh, kVAh|
|Test CEI 82-25||no|
|CE conformity||93/68/CEE (B.T. electrical materials);|
|89/336/CEE e 2004/108/CE (EMC)|
|2006/95/CE – 72/23/CEE (LVD – Low voltages);|
|2002/95/CE (RoHS – Dangerous materials restrictions);|
|2002/96/CE e 2003/108/CE (WEEE/RAEE – Wasted electrical and electronics materials).|
|Temperature||IEC 60068-2-1 (working)|
|IEC 60068-2-2 (storage)|
|Umidity||IEC 60068-2-30 (umidity)|
|4NANQKDGP||NANOVIP QUADRA KIT INCLUDING MASTER AND DGP DEVICE|