Version 6.01 of NanoStudio Software; for all NanoVIP® models:
- NanoVIP® BOX™
- NanoVIP® ONE™
- NanoVIP® TWO™ and TWO PLUS™
- NanoVIP® CUBE™ and CUBE PLUS™
- NanoVIP® CUBE WF™
- NanoVIP® CUBE 247™
For MRH models use NanoStudio Qt software
Main improvements compared to version 6.00:
- Survey directory is now customizable
- Export function for NanoVIP® ONE™
- Removed bug for non admin users and MS account linked users
- Export values EN50160 alignement fixed
PC analisys software for NanoVIP® power quality analizers.
NanoStudio is a Windows software used for the processing of data recorded by NanoVIP2 and NanoVIP3 power analysers. NanoStudio can repeat and extend all analyses performed on a system by the abovementioned instruments. It allows users to reconstruct waveforms, power data, events occurring during a Measurement Campaign, etc.
Version 6.01 includes a wide spectrum of on-line communication functions with the NanoVIP® devices that enrich the already wide range of functions present previous versions; among which:
- Download / Upload tool setup
- Real-time monitoring or direct campaign creation on the PC
- Possibility of simultaneous connection to several instruments
- Campaign scheduling
- Printing of individual windows
- Drafting of EN50160 reports for a quick verification of systems according to EN50160 requirements
- New Oscillo campaigns in addition to the already present Transient and InRush
- Unlimited number of records in one single analyzable campaign
These functions can be used indifferently via USB (NanoVIP® CUBE, WF and 247 models) or wifi (NanoVIP® CUBE WF model) either direct in ACCESS mode or indirect in POLL mode.
Measurement Campaigns are saved by NanoVIP on a microSD memory card. The data stored on it can later be transferred to a PC for analysis, creating and printing reports, filing and other important operations.
In offline mode, to transfer a Measurement Campaign, just remove the memory card from NanoVIP (make sure a campaign is not being performed, otherwise all data will be lost).
With an external SD or uSD memory card reader, data can be copied onto the hard disk using the Copy & Paste function of Windows Explorer. Files can also be opened directly from the memory card. The settings and types of Measurement Campaigns will be described in detail below.
Two or more campaigns can be analysed at the same time. The only limitation is the PC’s processing capacity, available memory and free disk space.
The default language can be selected in real time by changing the international settings for numbers, currency, date and time, etc. Upon first run, the program will be configured automatically with local/international settings.