Rail DIN Energy Analyzer/Counter
STAR36 is a low cost rail DIN analyzer dedicated to measuring the main electrical measurements of a low and medium voltage system.
The measurement capacity of the absorbed and generated values as well as the main harmonic distortion values makes STAR36 a complete instrument in a very competitive price range.
RS485 communication completes the range of services made available to the user
Brochure energy meter STAR36 DIN™ 465kb 51 downloadsBrochure panel mounted energy meter STAR36 DIN™ ...
Powerful and versatile:
- Small dimensions deep in the panel; less than 60mm
- THDI e THDV
- Powers and energies absorbed and generated
- Accuracy according to IEC 62053-21
- Self-extinguishing plastic construction;
Rail DIN Energy Analyzer, ideal for measuring and monitoring main parameters of electrical networks in low and medium voltage.
- Applies single-phase and three-phase unbalanced systems delta or star
- All measurements are sent over the network via RS485
- Used in the monitoring of consumption in large plants
- Data center
- Thermal and electrical plants
- Solar and eolic fields
|Dimensioni||6 modules DIN|
|Alimentazione||80-300V AC/DC, 50-60 Hz 8VA|
|Connessioni elettriche||Terminals with retaining screws|
|Livello di protezione||Instrument IP51; front panel IP54|
|Electrostatic discharge||IEC 61000-4-2g|
|Immunity to Electromagnetic RF Fields||IEC 61000-4-3g|
|Conducted Immunity||IEC 61000-4-6g|
|Immunity to Magnetic Fields||IEC 61000-4-8g|
|Immunity to voltage dips and interruptions||IEC 61000-4-11g|
|Fast transient||IEC 61000-4-4g|
|Immunity to surge waves||IEC 61000-4-5g|
|Impulse voltage; conducted and radiated emissions||CISPR-22|
|SAFETY AND STANDARDS:|
|Construction||IEC/EN 61010-1 ed.3, CAT III, 300 V LN / 600 V LL , protective class II.|